This warranty does not apply to:
- Goods subjected to misuse or abuse
- Fabrics and leather Goods (where the original warranty provided by the manufacturers of these materials shall solely apply)
- Damage caused by a carrier or installer
- Normal wear and tear or acts of omissions of parties other than the Seller (including fabric treatments, user modifications and improper installation)
- Any third party materials applied to Goods
- Dramatic temperature variations or exposure to unusual conditions during use, installation, transportation or storage
- Changes in surface finishes including colorfastness due to aging or exposure to light (including sunlight)
- Damage resulting from exposure to extreme weather or extreme atmospheric conditions
- Any faults relating to the Buyer-supplied material for COM or customized Goods
- Natural weathering of wood both interior and exterior due to sunlight or moisture
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Revolution Design House warrants to the buyer, and only to the original buyer, that goods shall be free of defects in material and /or workmanship attributable to manufacturer (except fabrics and leathers and with the limitations listed below) for a period of 2 years from date of shipment to buyer. Warranty is subject to normal use under normal conditions. Seller shall, upon prompt written notice, repair or replace, at its option and costs, the affected part or parts. Replacement goods will be released to the same delivery point of the original items that are being replaced. No Goods may be returned by the Buyer without Seller’s prior written authorization. THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE GOODS CONSTITUTES REVOLUTION DESIGN HOUSE'S ENTIRE OBLIGATION. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Revolution Design House shall in no event be liable for incidental or consequential damages. All claims for seller's failure to comply with this warranty shall be governed by the provisions of this paragraph.